Why is Camps Canada Better than other Camps?
When you're comparing camps, be sure that you're comparing apples to apples.
We encourage you to do lots of research. When you do, we're confident you'll choose Camps Canada.
- We make safety a priority, so you know your kids are safe.
- We're professionals. We plan every minute of camp very carefully.
- The owner of Camps Canada brings more than 20 years experience to running camps.
- There have been more than 20,000 campers before you.
- We hire teachers to supervise each age group, not teenagers.
- Our counselor to camper ratio is 1 to 8, while at some camps the ratio is as high as 1 to 20
- Our Counselors work with the same group of campers throughout the week. This helps build positive relationships and makes communication with parents easy.
- We publish, post and enforce our "camper code of conduct".
- We use a "buddy system" at all times.
- We've established and enforce strict swimming rules and regulations.
- Our staff undergo extensive training well before the start of camp
- Although safety is our first concern, we still know how to keep it fun!
- We're home of the original 100% money back guarantee (more than 20,000 campers have enjoyed our camp since 1996)
- We offer extended hours from 7:30am to 5:30pm (convenient for working parents)
- Pre and Post Camp Care are always FREE OF CHARGE (other camps charge extra)
- Weekly field trip to the Wave Pool (campers love these trips)
- Daily free swim (the highlight of camp for many campers)
- All these great extras - FREE t-shirt, hat, or waterbottle, decals, tattoos, daily Gatorade,
our famous "Gator Cup", and weekly awards and prizes for all
- A variety of camp choices at one location (certainly a plus when you're trying to accomodate more than one child)
- Optional hot lunch program (tired of packing box lunches?)
- Easy online registration (it takes only a few minutes and it's available 24/7)
- Check Camp Availability online (see what spots are still available in real time)