Job Description - Counselor
Our Counselors are at least 18 years old
Counselors are assigned to a specific camp and age group from one week to another. They work side by side with our teachers in implementing our camp programs. Our
Counselors provide the energy and enthusiasm that make this camp a special place for all the kids involved. Many Counselors are seeking experience working with kids
so that they may pursue teaching as a profession.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You've been a camper yourself and/or you have previous camp staff experience.
- You have a valid CPR Certificate (Level C) (before the start of camp).
- You have a valid First Aid Certificate (Standard) (before the start of camp).
- You have a valid Criminal Record Check (before the start of camp).
- You are an enthusiastic, energetic and fun-loving role model.
- You have personal experience or a keen interest in the specialty camp to which you are applying.
- You provide strong references that can't say enough about your positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Counselors work one of the following 3 shifts. Shift schedules are made about a week in advance.
- 7:30am to 4:30pm (early)
- 8:00am to 4:00pm (middle)
- 8:30am to 5:30pm (late)
» How to apply