Job Description - Counselor In Training
You must be personally invited by the Camp Owner to apply to become a CIT.
Counselors in Training (CITs) are assigned to a specific camp and age group from one week to another. They work side by side with our teachers and counselors in implementing our camp programs. Our CITs
provide the energy and enthusiasm that make this camp a special place for all the kids involved, especially since they were once campers themselves. Many CITs are seeking experience working with kids
so that they may pursue a full counselor position in subsequent summers.
- You are a minimum of 15 years old.
- You've been a Camps Canada volunteer for at least one year.
- You were personally invited by the Camp Owner to apply to become a CIT.
- You love working with kids.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and a fun-loving role model.
- You have personal experience and a keen interest in one or more of our specialty camps.
Counselors work one of the following 3 shifts. Shift schedules are made about a week in advance.
- 7:30am to 4:30pm (early)
- 8:00am to 4:00pm (middle)
- 8:30am to 5:30pm (late)
» NEW CIT APPLICATION