1. Will there be other children at camp my child's age?Yes. We will have to answer this question in general terms because we can not speak about specific weeks individually. Our campers are boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12. Each group contains both boys and girls and there are usually twelve to fifteen children per group.
2. Can my child be in the same group as his/her friend?Yes. We can accommodate individual requests to have children in the same group as long as they are in the same age group. You will be asked to provide this information on your registration form. Unfortunately, requests for children from different age groups to be together cannot be accommodated due to our age appropriate groupings.
3. Can I pay by credit card?Yes. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express through our secure online registration.
4. Can I pay by cheque?Yes. Cheques can be post-dated up to 7 days before the start of your camp week. However, if you pay by cheque your spot is not reserved until we receive your payment by mail. Your registration will be finalized and a receipt and confirmation sent by email once we receive your cheque.
5. Do I have to pay the full amount immediately?Only if you are paying by credit card. Cheques can be post-dated up to 7 days before the start of camp. The advantage of paying by credit card, is that your spot is reserved immediately. If you pay by cheque your spot is not reserved until we receive your payment by mail. A receipt and confirmation will be emailed to you upon receipt of your cheque.
6. Does the camp program change from one week to the next so my child won't get bored?
7. What do campers do in the afternoon?They either swim or go on a field trip each afternoon. Details are provided within each camp's description. When they return to the camp location they participate in traditional camp activities.
8. How can I reach someone once camp starts?Telephone numbers for specific camp contacts are available here.
9. Can you help me recover my PIN?Vist our Online Registration Page and we will be glad to assist you in recovering your PIN.
10. Can I sign my child up for camp for part of the week only? Just a couple of daysNo. You cannot register for camp for some days and not others. You must pay for the entire week.
11. I've forgotten which weeks we signed up for. Can you remind me?Simply sign in to your secure Camps Canada account and take a look at your receipts. Your receipts provide all of your registration details including which child, which camps and which weeks.
12. What should I do if my child is going to be late? or absent for the day?Please do your best to contact the camp location where your child is attending camp. Don't worry if you can't. It's highly likely we will contact you as well. If you are late for a camp that is held off-site, you will have the option to drive them to the site yourself or leave them at camp to participate in either our MultiSport or Arts and Crafts camp.
13. Do you offer refunds for sick children?After the 2nd day of absence in one week, you may request a refund for the days missed. We do not offer refunds for absences less than 2 full days.